Alpha Disciple Followers Of Keola Nalani Kanoa Padilla Lincoln

Sunday, October 13, 2019

https://www.mralphakeolanalanikanoapadilla.com/ "Please Judge Me Not":For All Dat Judged Life, Will Be Judged, "Thus, saith Da Lord" "Dats Not Your Place Humans" "Stay In Your Place"-Rememeber To Pull Da Plank Out Of Your Eye B4{DO NOT} Your Analayze Your Neighbors Shortcomings"








#Alpha
#Disciple

 13 Oct 2019 Sunday
 14:24 pm


 To You Father: Abba: "Jehovah" {Alpha N Omega-God} {Jesus Christ}

Dear Father, I Know Only You Can Judge Me, Not Theze Humans On This Earth, I Don't Know Y I Let Them Hurt Me In Da Past {1988-2015}, But Father, I Did, I Let Their Hatred, Slanderous, Bigotries, Lies, False Accusations Statements In #America {United States of No America} Mid-West Bible States- #Oklahoma {Hell} Hurt Me Emotionally, And Cause Me Ptsd In My Childhood/ Adolecolent / Pre Adulthood- 25-36, Father, I Couldn't Help But Develop This Condition, When I Had To Live In This Hell Hole, I Had No Choice, When I Was Fed All These Lies From Their Inhabitants, And  Their Society, It Was Way Too Hard To Grow As And Individual And Mature As An And Adult. I Understand, I Developed Major Depression, It Wasnt Mi Fault:  It Wasn't In Mi Genetics, Its Was The Environmental Factors, I Was Living In A "Fuked Up Place", Father, Exucse My Language, But Father, You Have To Understand, I Endured A lot Of Trauma From That Place, I Understand Now, Y You Had Me Go Thru That Hell, You Wanted Me To Undertand, How Real, And Da God Of Jacob, Moses, Abraha ham, & Elijah, Would Play A Significant Role In Mi Life, Lord Never Doubted You, Just Was Young And Mi Faith, Was Somewhat Weak, But No Mas, I Undertand Now, Now As Man You Said, I Can Move Mountians, With Mi Faith, So Throw All That Phycial Hell Into Da Sea! {Ok}{MDD}{Anxiety/Disorder}{Ptsd}, For I Believe In You "Yahweh" "God" "Jehovah" Mi Living God, For Forever You Reign Above All, And You Worked All Miraciles In My Life, Thus Far, So Glory To Be Your Name, Father:

So I Ask, In Your Name, "Jehovah": "Alpha N Omega-God": "Abba": & "Jesus Christ":That You Make All That JUDGED ME{Keola}, MOCKED ME,TURNED THEIR BACKS ON HIM,  YOUR SON WHOSE NOW A MAN AT 36{2019}, TO STAND A TRIAL AND HAVE THEM ANSWER TO YOU FATHER "ALPHA N OMEGA-GOD} "ABBA" "JEHOVAH' Da Maker Of #Life" #Keola and #Nalani "Heaven"For You Father Are Da Ultimate JUDGE,  For You Said, Father I Will Rise, In Da Name Of, Jesus Christ And I Did, And Profess Dat No Weapon Human Formed Against Me Prospered It Fell All Da Way Down To Hell, Like My Father Said, He Protected And Anointed Me & My Head With His Cup Of Oil, Since He Made Me 4:21:1983{Domain}{Gay}, For Thy Rod And Staff Comforted Me All Da Way Thru These Hells: Norfolk Virginia{1988-1992} To 2nd Hell Oklahoma{1992-2012} and Last Finale:3rd Hell  Missouri{2013-2019}:   I Trusted & Obeyed, And My Faith, Brought Me Through, So To My Father Be "All" Da Glory Goes To Him

No Human Authority On This Planet,
Can Even Try, They Can "All BOW DOWN" IN DA NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, OVER MI DEATHS 2005, 2012, & 2015.

Father, Could Make All The Mid-West States Bible Belt{America} Bow Down As Well, They Need To Change In Da Name Of Jesus Christ, They Are Stuck In Da Past{1920.30.40.50.60.70.80.90....}, And Wont Change, So Father, ChangeThem And Make Them Repent And Save Them From Your Wrath, Because Father, I Know You Are Upset And Angry With Them, As Well As I AM, But Father Send Them Running To DA CROSS, AND SAVE THEIR SOULS 

YOU LOVE THEM INSPITE OF THIER SINS
 JUST LIKE YOU LOVE ME FOR SAVIN ME FROM MI SINS
 SO FATHER SAVE THEM.
 I Love Them, Even Though They Judged Me,   Even Tho They TalkedAbout Me, For This Cross You Gave Me To BEAR: You Made Me An Alpha Tauras Jock Gay Christian Man{Strong}:  And Yes I Will BEAR It Like Jesus BEARDED Da Cross For Mi Fifthly SINS To SAVE Me{Keola} AND Cleansed ME From Unrighteousness, IN Da Name Of "Yahweh" and "Alpha N Omega-God" & Jesus Christ, Mi Savior And Redeemer, Lord, Master, Best  Friend, And Leader 421 and Eternity! Make Me Beautiful, Or Better Yet {Handsome} All Over Again, And Undue All Da Trauma From This World, In Your Eye Only Father, Only Yours Father, I Only Want To Please You For Da Rest Of Mi Natural Human Life, Y You Raised Me From Death, And I Will  Never Forget It, So I Take Your Hand, Father And Stand With You Jesus Christ As Your Redeemed Son, And Healed Gay Jock Son Made  In Your In Your Gay/Image, Proud To Be Yours Father, And Proud To Alive In Your Name I Claim All Dis, Manifest Father All Thorough Out Nalani, Bring All Mi Top Dominant Gay Fraternity  Jockz Fraternity "Alpha N Omega " Christian Ok 2002/2005 Brotherhood /Sisterhood: For I Love Each & Everyone Them, For They Crucial For My "Recovery" Mental Health 2019, In Da Name Of Jesus Christ- Bless You All, May My Father Rains Dow Blessing Upon All Of You All, And I Think I Know "Who You Are? ": Nod In Respect -Now Bout To Cry, This Has Been So Damn Hard, Da Road Has Been Hard, Never Thought "Life-Keola" Would Be Like This, Actually I Never Thought I Would Never Be Alive, So This Is "Bonus' Years For Me, So I Take As Blessed I Be, So Bless You All On Da Real!  

Amen Kp

Alpha Disciple Keola Nalani Kanoa Padilla Lincoln  


Father Judge All All Us, According To Da Lives We Lived, For You Said, It Will Come To Pass, So Father, So Father Manifest And Let Thy Will Be Done, Turn Those Pgs In Revelations! Father I Repented From All My Sins, And Righteous Life I Live, So Father! Judge Me! Im Ready! As Follows!


Father, I Would To Be "Kinged" Now And "Forever", In Da Name Jesus Christ My Savior Over Death You Arose Me To Stand  3x In Your Name Alpha 421 Speaking Keola #Life Over 2005, Over 2012 Da Victory Is Yours Father, Jehovah, Keep Rising Over 2015 {Alpha N Omega-God} - YAHWEH! DA BEGINNING AND ENDING OF #LIFE{KEOLA}, I BOW! AMEN KP!

Restart:
Repeat:
Da{+Sign}{421}
 


Age: 1996-Think Keola, Shit Siezure, Damnit I Was In Middle School Lol 13 yrs Old, Lol! Damn I Wuz young, And I Sent Dis Pic To Mi Mother, Who I Missed So Damn Much, Growing Up Without Here In Mi Life Was Not Easy{And Never Was Going Be Da Same Without Her}, Nor Ever Doubt Her Love For Me, Now-2019; Because I Know I She Loves Me As Me{Unconditinonally}{Gay} So My Father{God}-Jehovah: Abba: {Alpha N Omega-God} Blesses Her, In All She Does! Watch! For She Was The Only One And Mi Polynesian{Hawaiian} Side, Was There For Me When I Was Homeless In 2015, So To God Be All The Glory In, And I Bow Down And Lift Her Up In Your Name Father, Keep Her And Da Marian-Kanoa/Volnas/Lincoln 421 Life & Eterntiy! For Yours Is Da Kingdom, Forever & Ever!!
Age: 22: 2005{History Changed} In Da Name Of Jesus Christ Over Mi Death in 2005, 2012, 2015
 Bi/Gay
Became Dr. Daniel John Ford "Stud-Puppy" Forever  & Eternity
His Soul Mate
Alpha Fraternal Orderded Bi "Father-God" Brother
King
Me