Alpha Disciple Followers Of Keola Nalani Kanoa Padilla Lincoln

Monday, October 28, 2019

Thus Saith, Da Lord 'Jehovah" "Abba" "Alpha N Omega-God" & "Jesus Chrsit" Every Knee Will Bow Before Him, His Blood "Pardoned" , Forgave All Our Sins!

28 Oct 2019 Monday
2:04 am

#Alpha

To You Father: "Abba' "Jehovah" "Yahweh", "Alpha N Omega-God" & Jesus Christ"

I, Keola Nalani Kanoa Padilla Lincoln, Bows Before Thy, In Da Presence Of  Your Holiness, And Most High Throne, For I Know You Said, Every Knee Will Bow Before Da "Lion And Da Lamb", So Father Let It Come To Pass! I Confess Dat You Are Lord Of Mi Life, And King Of  Mi Heart, Soul, Body, Mind, Spirit, And  Being. There Is Only Way To You And Dat Thru Your Precious Son "Jesus Christ, This I Known Since I Was Since I Was Age 5 {1988-saved} In Norfolk Virginia Beach-Diamond Springs Baptists Church. Even Tho, I May Have Been Only 5 I Knew Jesus As Mi Personal Savior, And Wanted Him In Mi "Life" Eternally-"Faith":, That's Y I Was Saved Physically From Death Grips In {2005, 2012, & 2015,} I Know Personally I Have Been Blessed And Saved From Eternal Damnation From Mi Sinful Life{2003-2019}, Only Da One Above Da "Father" Roared On Behalf And Fought All Those Battles I  Got Myself Into In Hell{Oklahoma-Missouri} So Father, I Know There Many Out There That Purposely Set Set Traps To See Me Stumble  And Me Caught Up, But Guess What, "Nobody' Yes Nobody- VERBATIM, HUMAMANS   Nobody; Cant Stop My "Father-God-Alpha N Omega" All Your Tricks, And Deceptions Fell All Da Way To Hell. In Da Name Of Jesus Christ Mi Savior Over Your #Oklahoma, Over Your #Missouri, It Stopped, Mi Father Is Greater Than Your Societies, And States And Laws, And Healthcare Systems, And Mental Healthcare Systems{Public & Private-Sector} And Substance Abuse Systems And  Mental DisAbilites Systems And Human Authority, And Last But Not Least Your Right To Work State Out Dated Judicial System. Mi Father Said, Bow Down And Go To Hell, Your States Are Not Right And Your Deserve To Change For Eternity, Your Judgment Day Awaits,
Father, Of  #Nalani, Change [The Midwest -Bible Belt States Of America United States of America 2020} In Da Name of Jesus Christ Mi Savior Over Mi Deaths In Your Hell In Ok 2005-2012-{I Arose}, Over Mi Death 2015{I Arose} in North Kansas City Missouri: 3x  I Bow Down Father, For You Arose Me, To Let Me Know How Much You Love Me, And Be A Disciple Of You In 2019, And Tell Theze Humans To Change And Quit Judging Gay Christian Jocks Top Dominant. So This I Du. I Back Down Not For No Human. Dats Y You Made Me A Tauras, A Bull! So Charge I Go, Run Humans Dat Judge,"Repent", For You Time Is Nearing And Limited: You Are  Not Da Maker of "Life' So Stop It, And Mi Father"Yahweh" Comes With Fire, And It Consumes And Da Word "Truth" Which Will Consumes All As Well. I{Keola} Stand On Behalf Of All Mi Gay Top Dominant Christian Brothers{Fraternity} Jocks{Alpha N Omega}, The True Ones That Honor Their "Father" "God' 1st, & Their Boyfriend{husbands-studs] brothers[omega} 2nd{Family Forever}. Dat's Is Finale, What I Say Is Da Truth, And What I Say I Mean{Assertive}. Finale! Turn Da Pages Father! Rapture This Country! It Needs To Change!{$5.00=<.01=Lincoln=kp speaking}
                                                Alpha: Keola Nalani Kanoa Padilla Lincoln
                                           {History Changed-In Da Na Name Of Jesus Christ}

Father, Let Thy Will Be Done, I Bow Down- Break All Da Chains Of This World In Da Name Of Jesus Christ Mi Savior Over Mi Deaths 2005, 2012, 2015!,  Roar, Father, Make Every Knee Bow Down On This Green Planet Before You! For I Make Way For You, As I Do Every Day, As I Praise Your Name, And Lift You Up! I Claim Your Strength, In All Battles, Father! For You Are Da KING OF KING, LORD OF LORD, Da ALPHA OF ALPHAS, Da OMEGA OF OMEGAS I Lift You Up Sir, Epsilon! Keep Reining Father!